I Gave Birth to the Tyrant's Child - Ch. 9

@Pleasedonttry You are an example of what a mangadex reader SHOULDN'T be: Entitled, rude and ungrateful. People who don't even have the decency to be nice when pointing out mistakes are absolute pieces of shit, like you. And if you were trying to offend me by making a comment about the group's quality then try again, I'm not a scanlator bro. You going off like this is proving my point even further. I hope ppl on mangadex try NOT TO be like you. Why don't you go drink your water and sleep.

And you replied too late, I don't even have the energy to argue.

@mopoppo why get mad and call people out then? i replied too late?? im just replying to a person who decided to be a morally right prick and call people out. my bad i dont spend everyday all day on here. You're the one who stared the "argument"

@Pleasedonttry I'm genuinely curious. Can you reread our chapters and point out what parts of the quality was bad? It took us a few minutes to fix the page order, and all other mistakes. Well, nevermind we're all human 🙄

@mayooo everything looks great now. thanks for asking me to take another look. my opinion of your group was really dropping low there. i'll also add that my first comments weren't done maliciously but more of annoyance at the "first to do it trend". im not sure if that other person was truly affiliated with you or not but because of them i really stared to hate your group. your works have up until that point were really good and i loved the clarity of them. the fixed chapters look good thank you for going back and fixing them. gotta admit this whole ordeal has been pretty funny.

Dex-chan lover
-w-)''''' use me as a warning for the things going on down below!

Anyhow, this captain is a keeper!!!! He wont abandon her just cause shes pregnant. Hes likely angry cause the father just left her alone. This emperor has to really jump through hoops for me to ship em :))

Thanks again for your hard work!

Wow, so the knight working under you and who regulary meets the freaking emperor is pregnant and all you think of is being the baby's dad? How about sending her off on a leave after scolding her for hiding it and neglecting her job?
This entire story is very contriving, in fact it has been so from the start. She has a one night stand with a total who happens to be the emperor, said emperor is a violent and murderous man yet seems to like her to some degree. Now we have the obvious loser, who's there only for the lame love triangle.

I don't know why I don't like all the characters in this Manhwa, especially the MC, gosh she's so reckless and stupid

thats why you should've f*cking left the castle like 5 chapters ago😧

Users who are viewing this thread