I Gave Birth to the Villain's Child - Ch. 10

Supporter
"But I can't.."

"Yes, yes you can. Here is your get out of jail and take no shit card."

"..."

"Also, fuck your father, I got something in mind for him."

Thank you so much, you make me laugh so hard (i guess it's english). Thanks for your memes.

Vivement la suite hehe

Fed-Kun's army
I don't get the title of this series. The ML is a real stand-up guy. If anyone gave birth to a villain's child, it was the FL's mother.

Reading this always makes me smile lol ..the comments are everything (both tl and community)

Nicest and dorkiest murderer I've seen - I'm eager to see his villainous side against her father though. That oughta be satisfying as heck

is he the best male lead or what? only 10th chapter and he admitted he's an idiot..and is trying to fix the problems? no angst..no passive aggressiveness? oh my god....

The male lead is one of the best male leads from romantic stuff. And he doesn't even know yet that Niki is his.

1 murderer in house is enough, lol

Thank you. I like the story but I love the memes and comments XD

Dex-chan lover
Truth be told, I'm here for the memes at the end. I love that Baster is using all of his brain cells and figuring out that she's been abused by her father.

thank you very much for the update and the memes god i love how u clown baster all the time

also, baby niti omg is he doing well? is he able to make friends? was he lonely? i miss him:((((

Users who are viewing this thread