I Gave Birth to the Villain's Child - Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
This is how you do good husband things, gosh between this one, dumpster princess and mother of the hero I'm so fulfilled with finally seeing good parents trying to make the best of a bad beginning and being great to their partners .

Double-page supporter
The Duke is one of the best MLs I've ever seen. Like! Hello!

Also, that ostrich! I screamed as it got closer. lololol Thank you for the update!

Dex-chan lover
Finally some romantic development, although I bet you all are still gonna find some way to bash the ML in this chapter even though he did nothing wrong.

Dex-chan lover
omg that ostrich gave me a good scare. Reminded of me of that one horror webtoon with the moving panels, yikes.
The duke is pretty great. I also appreciate that this story is kind of a reversal of the trope where the heroine fixes the male lead.

Saku scared me, please don’t do that at night lol. It was like that bongcheondong? ghost.😂

Dex-chan lover
He's doing it. He's making her open up, feel better, and thinks about how she feels. I can't believe it. I was getting bad vibes when he was being extremely forceful of making her move to the main building and when she protested, he basically shot her down and made it sound like her opinions don't matter. I don't like how he handled that. BUT he is trying and she is opening up more which is nice. Also, thank god Niti is back.

Thank you for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread