I Gave Birth to the Villain's Child - Ch. 11

I always hate when they say her name. Karinne should have been spelled Corinne, it's the same pronunciation, just less randomly greek.

Like... where's the overly frustrating ML that I am so used to. The ML that keeps so many secrets and cant properly express himself?? What is this sorcery of a duke??!! Where mc and ml are just a pair destroying themselves?? WHO ARE YOU? WHO AM I? WHAT HAS COME TO THIS WORLD??!

Thank you so much for all your hard work, I love the quality!! It makes the story so much more enjoyable.

Also, ngl, I come here at least 40% for Saku's freaking hilarious commentary and Niti fandom.

I admit I did freak out for a second and be like WAIT, Saku was scanlating this! Who is this interloper!!! Glad to see it's just a re-branding. :) If you ever need suggestions on other flightless birds to include, I can hook you up ;)

I can't believe it...a kid that actually behaves like a kid....a duke being sensitive to others, realizing when they are struggling, and gently helping them recover? It shouldn't be this amazing but it IS. If there are any 10/10 hot duke caring husbands left after Saku is done with em, I'm calling dibs!

this aint it tho. he says that she shouldnt do anything she hates and yet forces her to move in with him, not asking for her opinion btw and not waiting until she is completely comfortable with other people being around. idk about you but something about that "ive already made a decision" feels a bit off for me.

Dex-chan lover
Niti is precious, the mom is cool and everything but when is the mostly Niti's day chapter coming.

Look at this happy family dinner... my heart is full of uwus rn

@sopya_aa and @Xeredge what you guys have to understand is that if you leave someone with crippling depression without interference they (no exaggerating) simply die and in this case Niti would end up suffering as well. Put her in a place where he can be sure both are eating well and being taken care of in case something happens isn't the typical demanding ML move but what you HAVE to do with someone suffering from extreme mental illness. That's why the guidelines to someone talking about suicide is call the cops and ask for a wellness check, at this point people need a third party to start healing. You can't always cater for what the patient wants to some improvement - he's removing any possible social trigger like servants or the idea of hosting parties while she acclimate on a new environment with proper care, is a positive outcome all around.

Please don't take this is a jab or anything I understand how his actions may look iffy at first glance, that's why I thought would be better to offer a perspective a worker of the area.

@sopya_aa
Living in a detached manor is out of the question it seems, not that I disagree with him. He is trying to heal her however he can.

I'm dying from these memes.

Niti's face at family dinner is so precious.

Users who are viewing this thread