I Gave Birth to the Villain's Child - Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
@blazing_daze

You know what, still don't get why he's abuser. Even after re-read your comments. He's not attacking her physically, but he's not attacking her emotionally either? I think this is too long for chapter discussion, so I might bring this to forum.

I guess if someone injured on the street, I just let them dying oh well.

@comedyxtragedy
you didn't re-read anything because I already stated exactly what he did. 🍵 It just add to my previous point about shoujo fans and weeboos, giving male violence a free pass regardless of what happens.
"romanticized abuse doesn’t negate male violence in shoujo regardless of the apologist fan base think whatever rape, murder, slaver or abuse is okay in the first place".
Sure ask the other people that upload pedophilia ,rape and the other ilk* if they think those things are wrong , what sound logic to defend your malignant ideology. 👏

Well i'm not surprised your that dense that you think someone will just die from an simple Injury ? Not using critical thinking skills still I see. I guess you can't think of something basic, like calling the proper authorities to help and injured person, or asking them what's the best way way to help them in a way THEY feel safe .instead of fumbling around ignorantly and making it worst. 🤔

I am going to ignore the debate at the bottom and say that I'm surprised things were handled so quickly this chapter. It's clear that his actions are written as helping her, but this chapter feels too abrupt. Rather than argue over the ML and whether or not what he did was right, we should focus on how this was written.

The way he acts is realistic because there's always people who behave this way when trying to help a person with their mental health. They try to motivate the other person. He makes sure to tell her that the power is in her hands, signal that her life here will be different, and reminding her that there's no one whose status is higher. Then he has the servants leave when they're eating so that she can comfortable, showing he's thinking of her. I've seen plenty of people behave this way and sometimes it's successful, sometimes it's not.

It's true that everyone is different. Maybe some people with depression would benefitted by this, but I was surprised by how hopeful she suddenly became. I'm hoping her mental health won't be sidelined by the plot since that's usually what happens. People can become impatient with those in real life, much less in a story.

aww what a good man! It's so fortunate that she found him in the beginning, too. 😭

i don't understand why she's being all blushy blushy about them sleeping in the same room if she literally has a son that is HIS. they had sex together even before knowing each other's names and NOW she's shy?

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Well, that sure was resolved quickly? Guess now that he's sympathetic for her abuse he fell in love or something..? 🙄

Users who are viewing this thread