I Gave Birth to the Villain's Child - Ch. 12

@sakuchu A king/emperor hasn't even be mentioned yet, so it could be possible for it to be like the post HRE Austria where the title of archduke was held by the country's ruler (In chapter 10 Baster even tells Karinne "no one has the right to even raise their head and look you in the eye" which wouldn't hold true if there was someone above him). Then again I couldn't find a TL of the novel, so I might be wrong there and a king/emperor ends up being mentioned later.

Really love your silly notes and memes. Please keep adding them shshshhs thank you for this chapter!

Fed-Kun's army
TFW you realise that you look exactly like her reading in a dimly lit room covered in blankets cause it's cold...

“How lowly does she think of me?” Bro she thinks of herself that way how many times are you going to have this realization lol

@MooseNucle - I think it's because from his perspective she's literally telling him he can get another woman, have a child with her, and/or have flings outside of marriage without recourse. Any normal spouse would probably get pissed when their SO doubts their integrity/faithfulness, etc. so I can only imagine how it would feel like when one of the two is trying to show integrity and the other not acknowledging it whatsoever.

Note: don't tell your husband who is trying his best to be a good spouse that you permit him to have a mistress and (another) illegitimate kid if he wants.

Note: also tell your husband that he's the father of your kid.

Oh man, she's annoying. She's only making it harder for her. Plus, she's hiding a child from the father, which is a cruel act, he never did anything wrong to her to receive that treatment. She's using him while he's been thinking of her for 3 years AND he's trying his best with his marriage.

Dex-chan lover
Oh bro, it is not how lowly she thinks of you, it is how lowly she thinks of herself...

@TiaSaintClaire cause he is depressed as hell and thinks incredibly lowly of herself and negatively. Have you ever actually experienced real depression or know someone that does?

@sakuchu I get her perspective and why she made the choices... your summary and her logic makes sense. (Plus, one need only look at some of the many others in the genre!!)

However still disagree with them. Definitely due to my outside knowledge and view of the inner dialogue of the two, haha! (Also admittedly reading 350+ of the aforementioned many others in the genre also likely influenced things. x-x)

I enjoy letting the stories rile me up. Makes for a more satisfying conclusion!

No offense to anybody. Cheers and thanks for the updates. <3

Dex-chan lover
I think the Duke is pretty aware now. He's just trying to coax her into either saying it or getting enough proof to back her into a corner. Or you know, IT COULD ALL BE A COINCIDENCE!

Seriously he better not let this go.

I'm even more concerned now how Baster will react when he learns the truth, I think he'll be very hurt.

And to those of you thinking that he really knows and is just trying to get Karinne to say it, that can be right. 1. We're already getting glimpses into his head and the author wouldn't have just not included that epiphany; and 2. He's very homes and straight forward, if she tells him she knows Niti's father is dead, he'll believe her, that's just how he is.

Their situation kind of reminds me of the Little Mermaid, but it's more complicated here since there's a child involved. Keep holding on, Baster. You'll get to her someday if you don't give up HAHA

Users who are viewing this thread