I Gave Birth to the Villain's Child - Ch. 13

D'awww, thank you all so much!

And I'm sure those fish are fine. Probably just...on a long vacation...

Dex-chan lover
Next to dumpster princess this is probably the best father child relationship I've seen portrayed in this genre of comic.

Esp since he was nice to niti

1. Before he had a strong suspicion he was his.

2. Without ulterior motives

3. Bc he acts like a normal well adjusted adult.

Ditto for his treatment of the fl, the only times he's really been cold is when he was making it clear he didn't marry her for pleasure and now he's trying to do 5d chess to undo his own words and try desperately to break thru her trauma induced wall.

I hope he does it gently and with a lot of consideration bc gosh... Seeing how niti cried over what she'd and he had been thru made me cry buckets.

The meme at the end gets stopped by mangadex's compression. NGL, it had me panicking a second.

I swear translation's note is one thing that keeps me alive (aside from the ridiculous amount of fluff in this manhwa wtf?????😫💘💘💘)🤣🤣🤣🤣
Thank you for both the meme and the translation 🥺🥺💗💗💗
Let's just waiting patiently for the title to make sense lol
But if it won't I don't mind, the plot is already interesting with somehow more proper representation of mental illness and trauma (pls do cmiiw) and ofc the FlOoFf ಥ╭╮ಥ🤍♥️❤️💙💚💛💜💓💕💖💞💘💗

I find it really hard to read the translator notes now since the font changed, it's too thin and light, i think it'd be better if you guys went back to the other one 😔

Double-page supporter
I do not see any villain. Why is Baster referred to as one? Is it cause of his reputation? Am confused

Thanks for the update and the memes Flightless bird scans!

I cant with his name, im serious! I read Baster as in "bastard" every time his name pops up and i just - hahhahahaha

Aahhh the heavenly memes and Niti.... my new medicine 🤧🤧.... JUST LOOK AT THAT CUTENESS!!! IT CAN CURE CANCER!!!!!

What a lucky fellow is this nice guy duke. He also has a beautiful family... well forming around him.

Users who are viewing this thread