I Gave Birth to the Villain's Child - Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
That is a very rare meme at the end there lol
Karinne is still having a hard time, which I'm honestly glad they showed instead of acting like she didn't live a traumatizing life.

I think that she might have a mental disorder or mental problems because of how she was treated, because she obviously already has an eating disorder.

Baster is just the goddamn best.
Also, we now know there is an emperor, so that gives a clearer picture of Baster’s standing.

@PiNKwaTERboTTle you’re a bit late on noticing that. It even has already been directly talked about in story already.

Dex-chan lover
How rare is it to see a mature and understanding Male Lead?... I'm still looking for the Villain on the title because jeez, that guy is a keeper.

@PINKwaTERboTTlE, ....uhhhh. I think you were quite late on noticing that? On the very first chapter, it was very clear that she DID have a trauma. Who wouldnt develop a trauma when being beaten up like that, living and sleeping on hard rock, being mocked at, not being able to eat much, eating leftovers, and even sold just for money. She was so done that she even gave up her virginity just so that she wouldnt be able to be sold off to a pervertive, lazy, old pig. And, sorry if my tone sounded like I was mad or something cus it rlly isnt that.
@Eclairius, uhm, yes.

Just now, while the protagonists are around the city, I realized that Carinne... left the house in her nightgown!

Fed-Kun's army
@Lucrecia same! I noticed it and it was bothering me the entire time. Idk if it's a mistake or they're trying to pass it off as a dress.

@Lucrecia @roxanneayy idk if it's her nightgown.... The collar seems a bit different. I just thought it was one of those empire dresses (which do look like nightgowns some times 😁)
Tysm for the translation <3

I have now totally forgotten HOW in the world this ML is considered a "villain". Just seems like a pretty upright, pure guy right now in front of his family hahahaha

Dex-chan lover
So, the reason she wasn't eating properly is because she didn't know how to cook all this time. F
Niti looking extra precious with his hair styled nicely and formal clothing 😍

Users who are viewing this thread