I Gave Birth to the Villain's Child - Ch. 16

Aggregator gang
"Don't you know who I am? I'll sue you for kidnapping" did Charlie just use a Karen's line 😅

I hope you get well soon Saku, and there's no need to apologize

Fed-Kun's army
It’s probably hypocritical of me to say this, but pay attention to your health! Your body is the greatest treasure you have.

Also fuck Charlie lmao.

Don't push yourself too hard trying to catch up!
We're okay with releases whenever you can manage without too much stress, Saku!

Feel better~!

Thank you for the scanlation! No rush on our end, we're happily enjoying the fruits of your labour so please rest well!

Be healthy!! I understand you.. I have celiac disease... My intestines hate me XD... But take your time, eat well (I think that you're under a special diet now) and take all the rest you can (to be well fast)! And thank you for the chapter!!!

I'm glad you're feeling better thx for the translation its always appreciated. (´▽`ʃ♡ƪ)

Dex-chan lover
Bro. Tak care of yourself, don't worry about translating! Also, hey fellow Texan.

Get well soon! We can wait, your health is more important!
Thank you so much for making this chapter for us, even when you're not feeling well. It's really amazing, but if you need to rest, take your time :)

I hope things go better for you soon. Thank you for the update.

I'd worry about Charlie, he may be nesting in your attic/crawl space.

I had a Charlie who decided to build a nest under the hood of my car.

Wishing you especially but also your fellow Texans well. Take your time and recover. ❤️

Health comes first, even before Niti! Thanks for the translation and get them done when you can.

Hey, I'm just glad you're okay. Put yourself first, we'll be hear to look at your work later!

Saku!!! Please take care of yourself. Take your break still to fully recover. This can wait.

Fed-Kun's army
Saku always makes great end cards. Keep up the good work, hope you are taking care of yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread