I Gave Birth to the Villain's Child - Ch. 21

In a lot of places, "commoner medicine" is called "witchcraft". I'm glad the good doctor was able to get out of his own butt and idk maybe consider that there should be more doctors of varied backgrounds to serve as many people as possible and I'm not saying this or any society need public healthcare or anything...

And Baster is not gonna be a happy camper when he finds out what happened to his wife and child.

"Wisdom comes out from two things: curiosity and necessity": by me (or so I think 😂😅)

But I'm glad that Holly (honestly I thought he was going to be a she with that name 😅) is still humble enough to acknowledge that he still has a lot to learn

@anno8369 out of convenience ig? bc yknow he originally needed a wife for both appearance and papers. yknow the MLs that marry because they want high society to stop pestering them about a wife? yeah if i remember correctly, he did it for that sksksksksksks

@sopya_aa Yeah, but it seems out of place for his character, he'd be more likely to just marry someone contractually with his character imo.

Users who are viewing this thread