I Gave Birth to the Villain's Child - Ch. 22

He finally snapped. Hope he won't go too far or he'll be back at the starting line.

I'm just afraid of something... that what if he can not tell she is the same woman from 3 years ago (we know he doesn't know.)and because of that she feels heart-broken and yet still don't tell anything ... 🤯😳🥺

Baster set the standard of my ideal man so high, *sigh* ain’t gonna find a man like him on real life.

Fed-Kun's army
@ammatrax actually nobles depicted in many of fantasy stories these days have been influenced by Shakespeare who in one of his plays that I forget the name of showed nobles are law skirting corrupt individuals that didn't care about the commoners. However, in reality many nobles were law abiding and needed to care about the well being of their subjects since their own wealth was tied to them

@Niconicoknee

I guess shake spear have influenced me lol. But tbh, this "ideal man" that the other user said, when I looked at the ML, looks more of a Paternal figure.
I think that's kinda creepy and hypocritical, the dudes gets blasted at for liking girls shorter than them and get labeled pedos but the other side wanting a taller dude who calls them "baby girl" is not creepy at all.... I wish that the female side of the anime/manwha fandom just admit that we all have toxic "ideal partners" and not be hypocritical.

Btw, I all about that elder sister type so don't go calling me a child lover.

Didn't he order vincent to search for her like two months ago. With his resources, what's taking so long?

Users who are viewing this thread