I Gave Birth to the Villain's Child - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
3-4 years, what a crappy information network; it should not have taken 6 months to a year to find her.

1) I hope her "father" would be killed or will suffer a lethal illness in the future, he's trash.
2) Aw, her baby is precious and I'm proud of her because she really took care of him no matter what. She's a good mom. uwu
3) Lmao, the Duke took so much time, I mean, I'm glad they're together now but still~ (ahahahaha and yeah, he doesn't look as gorgeous as in the cover, but at least he has health xD)

HAHAHAH the comments on the art lol the budget allocation on drawing ML’s face is: 2% lmao the baby takes the cake! 80%!! cute design (curly hair and all) and expressions!!

I think it's because of his hair that the ML looks like a tranny. LOL sorry not sorry, but imo with that long straight hair and earrings, he looks more like an outdated vampire 🤣

Dex-chan lover
I don't know why, but I'm getting Konrad Curze vibes from this dude.

Meh, probably nothing.

he's so ugly :-( why the earring... why the gross emo hair... why does he give off the same vibes as the ml from daisy.... what's the point in reading if theres no eye candy :-((((

@dawned I agree, he does look like a loser. However I have been reading Chinese trash recently with the exact same plot but this seems so much better so I'm just really happy...even if the guy looks sleazy and dirty...on the good side, he looks slightly less grimy than he did in chapter 1.

NOT SOMEONE CALLING THE MC A TWINK KAKZKZKEKZ 😭😭

( I personally not a big fan of the art but it’s still better than some other manhwa that I saw)

This man is definitely no riftan lmaoo, that man was pure grade A beef. This one’s... disappointing 😅

Lol the group note in the credit....🤣🤣
Well yeah, i'll pretend this ml top tier handsome af too. Since i'm enjoying the plot so far.

i honestly thought he looked fine lol
maybe he could get a haircut, but other than that what's wrong?

Dex-chan lover
@addrez - I just thought he looked kinda like Curze in some of the more *ahem* complimentary pre-Heresy art, and I just stuck with it. It would amuse me greatly if he does in fact turn out be some sort of murder-hobo-Batman.

Welp, no problem marrying a woman with a child if it's your child!

Users who are viewing this thread