I Gave Birth to the Villain's Child - Ch. 6

@blazing_daze I agree with you 100%
@Moth, @furato I see where you guys are coming from, but if you can make certain chores seem like a game or have your child play nearby while you do the chores- they won't feel very lonely (and because it's only them two in the house she probably doesn't have to clean every room every day, she probably only cleans the rooms they rarely use or don't use at all sparsely and the ones they use everyday more frequently. Which could still be every other day or even more time in-between and clean emergency messes and accidents as they happen). A lot of the children I know in my family don't necessarily like cleaning, but sometimes I manage to trick them to do chores as a game and I can usually make cooking fun for them. Taking care of more than one is more burdensome and not at the same time because I have to look after another person, but children will play amongst and entertain themselves pretty well (although I realise MC doesn't have more than one kid...)

Group Leader
@SapphireDemon
There's no official english release.
I just done goofed and didn't edit the credits from WAYDTD hehe
But there is an official Kakao release, so if you can access it, please do support the Authors!

When he knows he's his child and the abuse they endured for years, that father of hers in gonna get stripped of wealth, whipped, dragged behind a wagon, and then hanged upside down from a tree.

@blazing_daze
I'm not blaming her for what happened. If I am to blame anyone, it would be her father for treating her like crap. I get her situation back then, I just don't agree with her method of escaping it, by bringing another innocent soul to suffer along with her. I'm not as knowledgeable as you seem to be when it comes to history, but she did sleep with the guy with the intent to get pregnant, not just to lose her chastity. And as you said, she has limited options back then. So I'm not saying what she did was wrong, because she definitely has to get out of that marriage, I just don't agree with how she did it. She was able to escape the wedding but remains in her father's mercy. Only this time, someone else is suffering with her, her own son ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I just feel bad for the kid, is all

@vhad23
Welp there is your assumption that that she had a kid just to let him suffer. Again, It wasn’t her intention nor is it showed that it was in her mindset to have a 2nd person be abused with her, it was just to avoid a secondary abuser. People that are living through domestic violence don’t have the foresight to think the spouse/parent will assault other people as well. [that not history that just human psychology of abuse victims and trauma]

In fact in certain Domestic abuse case [for example] the father will beat up the mother and that is enough to scare the kids but he won’t touch the children. Id agree that the kids would traumatize but so is the mother. I don’t see why you only empathy for the kid being abused not the mother who is going through far worst, or contest the acts of violence against each other 🤔 ?

@vhad23 I feel like she had to get pregnant for proof that she isn't chaste. If she didnt have a child her dad could prob keep the fact that she wasn't a virgin from her "buyer"🤢 The only way for the buyer to "check" would prob be the whole see if they bleed after the first time (by that i mean r*pe) thing (which is a completely inaccurate way to check and is a myth bcuz many women dont bleed at the first time) but thats not even in all cultures and idk when that started being a thing although it very unfortunately is still practiced today in some places

I do feel really bad for the kid though and had pretty similar feelings to you but @blazing_daze brought up some really good points

Will you reupload chapter 1-5 that have no newtoki watermatks?

Btw thanks for translating
I'm looking forward for the next chapters.

@mabou hmm that makes sense, getting herself pregnant to prove her not being chaste 🤔 though, like I said I don't agree with the method, she probably has few choices back then 😔

@blazing_daze it's your assumption that I don't empathize with her. I just think that there might have been something else she could have done to get out of that situation instead of bringing a kid into this world when she could barely protect herself. And yes, it was her intention to get pregnant when she slept with the guy probably for the reason stated above. But hey, let's agree to disagree (๑‾ ꇴ ‾๑)

@vhad23
You keep saying she could have done something else, but haven't even named anything.

Its not really an assumption, if you tell someone their way of defending themselves is "wrong" when they don't really have options that a form of victims blaming.
Like if someone is about to get murdered by a serial killer, and the serial killer dies instead most people don't go "aw but murder is also wrong either way so you should have tried something else". In fact you are still not saying that you do empathize with her 🤔, your only saying I'm making an assumption with out sharing your opinion .
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Again the first thing i said, as well as @Mabou was that she got pregnant because in many cultures woman are seem as "less then/have less value" when they have sex. That's what the concept of virginity and Chasity is in the first place. No one is question that fact it was stated clearly by both of us. However having a baby in an abusive situation doesn't mean the child will be abused as well, Or that the mother planned child abuse. These two things are not mutual exclusive that why I gave an example in my previous message.

I like this male lead. That's rare for me since ML's are usually only good for looking at.

I like the notes by the translators 😂 giving me something to laugh about every chapter

Users who are viewing this thread