I Gave Birth to the Villain's Child - Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
I like this. She isn't so easily won over with a little bit of affection from the ml like other fls with similar situations lol.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
It's too short! I need more!

Like this is already this non sensical that it would be a step up if he holds her hands and recognizes them from that night and realize everything lol

Dex-chan lover
She's so depressed. I know the duke has good intentions, but I hope he doesn't hurt her while trying to help.

Dex-chan lover
Niti is precious, it's so nice to see a regular child just being a kid

Dex-chan lover
I like that he equated gift-giving as being creepy - he's fairly astute for how boorish he's being.

damn, I really need more of this. pretty much the only romance story right now, where the fl doesn't fall in love with the ml in like 3 chapters, and where the bigger part of the story is shown from the ml's side.

Dex-chan lover
Baster: "Why aren't you more open and talk to me?"
Her: "You told me to live quietly and don't bother you."
Baster: "I didn't think you would actually do it ( ; ﹏ ;)"

I know the Duke is trying to help her even with the Contract Marriage but I just hope the author does it well.

@Elaias She's depressed. She was abused by her father and the servants around her at the previous house. Most likely has PTSD and has trust issues now. Do you really expect her to just instantly open up and trust someone again after all she's been through?

Hello @sakuchu, it might be just me but I think there is a problem with the pages order.
the page with Niti running in his father's arms should be happening around the beginning (I think) but I have it at the end of the chapter.
I might be wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread