I Gave Birth to the Villain's Child - Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
Her father deserves to be punished for what abusing her and the boy so much, but short of that I'll settle for never seeing or hearing of him again.

Dex-chan lover
runningthenumbers.gif

Right, time to rally the Night Lords for some good 'ole ultra-violenceJustice
iu

Oh my god we really dont have a standard do we lol
We got excited over ml figuring out fl in 10 (which is rare ngl)

Ahh our struggle finding 'smart' charecters which see the truth under their noses.

Dex-chan lover
I look forward to Niti growing up and being as awkward as his father

@riflow lmao i read that you’re pissed about the ml solving things rlly fast and i was getting confused, anyways i agree.

Dex-chan lover
@crexmi LOL, it happens.

I'm just breathing a sigh of relief at not having thundering rage flowing thru me over a terrible parent child relationship between niti and his dad at this point lol. Tho... Here's hoping someone throws mc's dad into a pit of vipers. C:

the meme... 🤣i am dead it's too true
also cant wait to see more, I like how he isn't an asshole and that he also likes his kid (even if he doesn't know it's his!)

I hope he does something to her father .. he deserves to be poor and suffer all his life for what he did to his own daughter 😤

YES! Finally! The actual story can begin now that the ‘misconception’ stage is over!!

What I find interesting about this series is that there is usually a female lead who is very smart/brilliant or has some sort of magical or supernatural power that helps them buck the system.
This female leas is not brilliant [she intelligent but not brilliant] and she doesn't have any magical/supernatural powers [that we know of] to help.
All she has is stubborness and an indomitable will.
I'm glad the series acknowledges the emotional toll abuse has on someone, no matter how strong they are.

I'm liking how this series is more realistic than others-- but it's not unbearably slow either lol

Thanks for the memes & chapter!! xD
<3

Users who are viewing this thread