I Gave Birth to the Villain's Child

thank you for your hard work saku & flightless scans!! take care of yourself and your health - don't feel pressured or obligated to constantly be scanlating when your health comes first ❤️. i enjoyed the new chapter very much!

Honestly 10/10. One of the best web comics I have ever read in all honesty. Especially with a child. Very realistic for how she would be reacting to her past trauma.

Thank you for the tl. This story is quite nice and ur comments/memes are funny. Also here for the niti cult :3
❤️

I'm crying from all the "OKAY BUT THE UNICORN??!!??!?!" comments. Just out of the way enough to not be obnoxious but still there whenever I need a good laugh. Bless you guys for the new chap and the good humor!

Those blind people ignored a UNICORN...goddamit... I can't believe what just happened...n i love you so much translator.... let's have a good one on one conversation about those blind assess ignoring a precious unicorn...

me before reading the manhwa but checking the comments: "why is it all about a unicorn?"

me after reading the manhwa: "THERE WAS A FREAKING UNICORN!"

Legit question here: where da faq da villain at??? The only villain I see is asshole dad and thank God he's not the love interest here

Just so you know she has been abused physically and psychologically. HOW DARE YOU CALL HER USELESS. It’s not her fault her soul is rotting from the inside out and she did her best post-partum!!! They’ll do almost anything to get out of a worse fate. She cares and she’s trying her best! It’s just that at some point, you must ask herself, is it really worth it? It’s so draining just living with the thought that this is your life now. It’s so hard to even limp and arm in the air after all that mental energy and physical energy that isn’t there anymore after all this experiences. “That’s enough.” Only abused people and depressed people can relate. PTSD is no joke man

Users who are viewing this thread