I Gave Birth to the Villain's Child

Im here because someone recommended this kn Tiktok kinda bit disappointed cause the plot is a bit clichรฉ, cheesy at some point like u know those obvious lined u see in romance story and not to mention there's a bit of loopholes here and there without proper explanation BUT,

NITI MAKE IT ALL WORTH IT TO READ! HE IS SOOO CUUTEEEE!

God, Saku, youโ€™re the best๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿฅบ
Your memes are what keep me sane.

came for the story, almost left b/c ugly ML (his dorkish-ness makes up for it though), but eventually stayed for Niti and Saku's memes and translation notes. Thank you Flightless Birbs.

Not fan of the artstyle & the story is abit confusing. I mean why the duke called villain? The villain is Niti's grandfather. But keep read it cus Saku's meme ๐Ÿ˜‚ your works has lived up this manhwa.

very confusing indeed... the mother and son character design looks soo beautiful, and then the ML looks like a side character *sob* , i'm only staying for the son, he's sooo precious!

Most likely not continuing with this - I really dislike these "bait and switch" manhwas where the cover art is great and the story art does not live up to it. The storyline is also "what the heck"

Props to the translator though, really appreciate the quality! I will look for more of your translations in the future!

I cannot take the ML's name seriously. Whenever the name "Baster" appears, my mind auto corrects it to "bastard"

Dex-chan lover
Is Nitense named like that because he's so... INTENSE? (I'm sorry)

(Love that sweet fella btw)

I cant wait to see this man be the villain. I wanna see the husband smash the abusive dad into paste.

Users who are viewing this thread