I Gave Birth to the Villain's Child

OMG lolololol the scans teams note is hilarious thank you guys you made my day!!!

Honestly, only reading for the translation team notes and memes...
Story isn't that good, art is only so-so, characters are super washed out... Only baby Niti is ok.

cnd

No need to worry, I have already found the Niti cult long ago 😌

Group Leader
Story is okay but why exactly is the ml a villain? He really didn't do anything bad or is treating them awful. He worries and wants to take responsible so I think the title is a little clickbait cause male villains are normally popular.

I was expecting a longer ptsd/depressive phase...? You can't just show up and say "okay, welp you're fine now" and puuf everything is already better 🤔
Not gonna drop it, just gonna wait for more chapters and I expect interesting things about her trauma...

Lol MC did such an 180 from not being interested to suddenly interested, it’s so random.

The FL is very dumb. There are so many parts of this webtoon that I cringed because of this webtoon. I understand that she was both physically and mentally abused but why would she say that she wanted nothing to do with her husband to his face?! And then ask for no servent and maids to take care of her and her child. It also appears that she neglects her child due to being in bed all day. Handles mental illness pretty poorly.

I understand that she had a hard life but dang, I don't like her.

Also, the tags lie. This webtoon is not smut. Go find something else if you want that.

This webtoon is a drop.

Fed-Kun's army
@LiliLove1278 FL clearly is dealing with depression and possibly other mental issues, TBH her depiction of it is quite realistic and as someone who's been in that same situation I'm ABSOLUTELY loving that we're finally getting some representation and awareness that there are people who are struggling with that stuff. Especially the fact that it's not being fetishised into some pity party for a cheap cry.

I love how the ML is reacting now that he's aware of her circumstances and he's working on helping her come out of her hole.

Yes, people who are dealing with depression cannot see a way out, they will very often even try to fight to not be helped. It's real and it sucks. Mental illness is difficult, for the person experiencing it and the people around them.

I'm glad there's finally a story that doesn't have the permanent optimistic, driven, cutesy, and conveniently approachable FL almost all the other stories have.

Considering the smut label, I'm not expecting this to remain being progressive and inspiring... But I'm loving that for the time being, I'm seeing realistic representation.

I don't understand why people are so quick to judge and criticize when it only has 11 chapters right now,,,
A lot of webtoons take at least 30 chapters (or a little less) to actually show the whole plot and a little change in the story or the characters.
I'd recommend to put it in your wait list and then read it if it's 40-50 chapters or something then criticize it all you want.

Based on my experience, the FL/MC's action are really reasonable. Just like her, when I used to have depression, I'd sleep like A LOT. Like if I sleep 10 hours or so, I'd wake up but still feel tired and I can still sleep like another 10 hours or so. Personally, I could not even feel my hunger. And when my family tells me to eat, I'll eat a little and feel full quickly.
The fact that she can still smile and act like that to her son ( and that she can handle the hardship) is very admiring. She's was a single parent, handling abuse and hard labour since she was pregnant until the baby was growing, is very strong of her.

So to the person saying that they understand her situation and still say that she's being neglectful,,, you don't know what you're talking about.

Users who are viewing this thread