I Gave Birth to the Villain's Child

Somehow I cannot take the ML has seriously when he has that haircut and those earrings, goddamn the manhwa did that man dirty bc I cannot look at him and think anything else apart from an emo teen lmao (also the novel cover is better 😔)

Eheheh people really be hating on the ML for his looks and I'm here thriving from them 😆

Really they make such a beautiful couple and Nitense is adorable <3

I really hope the author treats FL delicately. Would instead like to see her be supported, cherished, and vindicated ye

I love you Saku!! And I love your work!! And I love this story! I promise to only read your work here on Mangadex

Glad that he is Actually Trying rather than just letting it go. All that should be going through his mind is that this woman needs love to fill in the scars so I'm truly happy that he is giving her confidence.

First of all, thanks to Saku for the translation. 😇
Second of all, where the heck is that baby. I miss him already.😫

REJOICE I AM LOVING BASTER THIS BEAUTIFUL ML!

Instead of beating around the bush and avoiding to talk, he swallows his pride and feels the embarrassment of expressing his emotions to Karinne... So cute and beautiful. I wonder, and maybe hopeful, if him opening up will help Karinne open up :"

I just started this story and I adore it! I look forward to future updates, thank you so much for your translations! ❤

This is listed/tagged as smut. Does it actually become smut later on or does it stay relatively the same as what's been released and translated? I like the atmosphere of how the story is already right now, don't want it to actually be smut 😢.

Aggregator gang
I am really sad with the main girl in this story, I really hope the story goes well

this story seem promised and I think this will enjoyable

Users who are viewing this thread