I Gave Birth to the Villain's Child

Group Leader
This seems like the perfect breeding ground for the kind of drama, misunderstandings, and mutual pining that I love and I am so here for this

LOL. I'm here for the kiddo. He's cute. Don't care for the ML much, but good on the MC for one upping her sucky father. Though... like, 4 years of being treated as a slave later. >.> whoops. Probably should have poisoned that abusive gramps.

Lol I remember the days how I get misunderstood since I can't express what I want to tell since as a child you don't know what to say. I miss the childhood days traping myself inside a tent.

Aggregator gang
random words:
I feel a bit more comfortable with the circumstances this has since
instead of some other where the circumstances get weirder, I don't fully remember what circumstances exactly but I know they made me uncomfortable. I honestly forgot the titles but anyway
I like that she got herself pregnant with the intentions of getting pregnant, that's basically all I'm saying
Niti is adorable

So she has a depression. Hee fuckin dad really broke her so badly And only "thing" that give her felling of being alive is her son. Good luck, duke! Let's all of you will be happy, and win her heart and trust with sincerity and love. Btw Niti is adorable

ML is a twink but thats ok bc I like them. Anyway I love family stories so I'm glad hes a good dad

Why does this have smut for the tag? Maybe in further chapters, we'll see, but what I'm seeing now doesnt look like smut tho.

Users who are viewing this thread