I Gave Birth to the Villain's Child

I'm in love~
Niti is so cute and it's refreshing to see such a cute child like him act his age! So cute!! The FL is such a good mother too. You can tell she would do anything for her son. Can't say much about the ML yet. Overall this story is cute. Even if you think this is trashy, you can always enjoy this as a way to pass time, not something to fully invest yourself in. Definitely keeping my tabs on this. ANYWAY THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE TRANSLATIONS!!!!! YOUR HARD WORK IS VERY MUCH APPRECIATED ^^

a story where both the mother and son actually act like real human beings??? and the writing is pretty good on top??? and there is no bullshit god or anything else stupid going on???!!! WHY ARN'T MORE STORIES LIKE THIS?

Looove this story! Has a lot of good things from the get go:
- great story
- mama bear FL
- adorable son who loves his mom
- slightly clueless (?)... ML lol good luck to him 😂

Big thanks to the translator for sharing! Their side comments throughout the comic made me chuckle

I honestly hate these types of male lead. But I'll follow the story just to see how this brave mama takes care of her cute little bun

I just hope this ML would easily recognize his son. Spare me the drama, i want family bonding moments bruh. 😍

@Jerryno01 MC recognized the ML. It seems there's something wrong with his eyes so he probably just remembered the stature and hair color of MC. Lmao.

The ML's actions are actually understandable tbh since he was injured in his eyes when they met so makes sense why he couldn't regcognise her but we'll get there soon. Hopefully. Their son is an absolute angel btw! L0ve hik😍

BXP

I will just say this: you will see soon that the ML is lovely, attentive and fast, even without a good memory haha. At least as far as I read, he is precious.

why is it that a duke cant
properly investigate a viscounty
or that these arranged grooms always fail
to get knowledge on their respective (bought) wifes?
it was and in noble circles it still is common sense to investigate even potential marriage partners from multiple sources and down to the midwifes who helped in the birth

well anyway bookmark for now

edit: that shouldnt be a spoiler though because thats the setting from the description plus the requirement for the story to be longer than 5chapter
or it would go duke bought wife, everyone hugs, happy end
im just frustrated how the first drama is always the
ohh i havent recognized you...

I am all for this one, but I do have a potential hang up. I feel like with the FL's time spent as a maid they're going to say she's capable of keeping her home clean entirely on her own, while raising a 4 year old boy. That place has at least 6 rooms, three floors and is apparently fully carpeted in some places, in presumably a setting without vacuums. A home that size usually has at least one dedicated maid per floor, if not two, because of how much work it is to keep perfectly clean. Without them, the home goes into ruin quickly.
I hope the author decides to go the route of the FL realizing she can't do it all and raise her son so does relent and let some help come in, but it feels like it's going to go the route of her handling it all on her own, ML wonders why she hasn't come crying for help and ends up going to see the situation on his own.

I love how the credits are all in confusion at the how the ML was drawn lmao. I, too, compare all my fictional men to Riftan from Under the Oak Tree hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread