I Gave Birth to the Villain's Child

Fed-Kun's army
How do you even handle having a mental illness 'poorly'? What does that even mean? Having it in the first place means you're struggling constantly.

Like others, I enjoy the realistic depiction of her depression. I would've even liked it prolonged or for us to have seen more of her regression but like I didn't realize this was smut until I read a comment. Lol So, maybe they're ffw to when she's better.

Wtheck the meme gave me life🤣

Anyway, Im not here to judge our FL. She gone thru many traumas. Thats not easy to overcome (dont take mental health issues lightly, boo). Im waiting for her moment to shine through and triumph all the hardship. Thank you for the feels/update TL team 😘

In come the edgy teens talking about their "first-hand experience" with depression because someone isn't fond of the MC.

Honestly, I don't think I can continue with this. The character design for the male lead is plain ugly (wtf is up with his hair and my god, those earrings) and personally, I don't like the art style. Even though I'm usually a sucker for cliche plots at times, this one doesn't hit the spot like others do. Something about these characters annoy me.

Again, maybe all my criticisms secretly lie in the fact that I think the ML is ugly but trust me, after seeing the novel cover, you'll understand.

trying to find where is he the villain. If my man wants to kill an abuser with extreme violence, i think we should let him

Users who are viewing this thread