I Got Reincarnated as a Cat, but Since I’m Bored, I Play VRMMOs With Gamer Girls - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - My idendity as a cat and the reason I started the g…

Dex-chan lover
st,small,845x845-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Dunno, in princess connect one of the character in zoo/animal guild is actually a llama, and she do just fine
well Rima's body also got twisted into became human noid shape because of the game doesn't have actual 4-legs model, so Rima basically just a human model with Llama's look rather than actual animal walking on 2-legs but from the cover art, he probably will stay as a cat

Double-page supporter
Ikr I’d understand if he was stocking crates. Or if we’re going with fruit here watermelons, coconuts or something genuinely heavy. But crushed by supermarket bananas. I can’t imagine it.
Based on image i think, he got buried by a truckload of banana,

Aggregator gang
So his name was Hokuto, and the new name (Nanahoshi) comes from the spots on his back...
Am I reading too much into this, or is this a Fist of the North Star reference (Hokuto no Ken, plus the pattern of the seven scars on Kenshiro's chest)?

Dex-chan lover
well Rima's body also got twisted into became human noid shape because of the game doesn't have actual 4-legs model, so Rima basically just a human model with Llama's look rather than actual animal walking on 2-legs but from the cover art, he probably will stay as a cat
There's a watsonian reason too....that emeth is worried about bestiality do Lima is a beastman that can become a human for transformation

Dex-chan lover
You could say the way his life ended was bananas!

Like one of the comments said, he should be glad he wasn't taken to a lab

Dex-chan lover
So his name was Hokuto, and the new name (Nanahoshi) comes from the spots on his back...
Am I reading too much into this, or is this a Fist of the North Star reference (Hokuto no Ken, plus the pattern of the seven scars on Kenshiro's chest)?
"Hokuto" means "Big Dipper" (the constellation). He seems to have a connection with it, but it's not necessarily because of Hokuto no Ken.

Dex-chan lover
Thank u for ur great work...
^^...

Seems nice, lets see how much it can deliver...
(OωO )...

Dex-chan lover
:haa: is this gonna be "let's ignore the batshit crazy reincarnation and just go about nitty gritties of a generic fictional VRMMO"?

Dex-chan lover
My cats like to watch animal planet so the manga is somewhat relateable... lol

Dex-chan lover
"You son of a b&tch, you must be hacking! I dare you to get on call right now."
beep
"meow."

Users who are viewing this thread