I Guess I Became the Mother of the Great Demon King's 10 Children in Another World - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.2

Fed-Kun's army
First thought when reading the title: "It'll probably be about just raising his kids and pose as a mother for them due to reasons, got time to kill so why not read for a bit?"
Then: "Oh, she's to actually birth them? That's pretty unusual seeing as there's no 'H' tag or anything, let's see where this goes.."
Last pages: *laughs* "Way to kill her expectations and mood-setting! Going to stay and read to see if there's more entertaining things in this now."

Dex-chan lover
t3qkhrohrh321.jpg
I was kinda wondering since at the beginning she specifically mentioned being a virgin...

Fed-Kun's army
Wow... that was indeed a unique baby-making session. I don't know whether to laugh or cry. Though I'm mostly laughing right now.

If only child making was that easy here... No pain, no 9 month wait, just a drink, a wink and rolls out an egg from.... Somewhere. Wait, exactly how did that egg appear from?????

I am so confused. An entire chapter spent building up towards the acceptance of the demon king and then POP MAGIC POTION EGG TIME.

Author must be high out of his mind.

Group Leader
Guys, everyone here arguing about the logistics of human biology accommodating the pregnancy and egg laying, there's a fairly sensible explanation for that:
It's magic

Aggregator gang
AUTHOR YE YOU DID THIS TI MY INNOCENCE HEART AND SOUL?! HOW DARE YOU REMINDING ME OF MY CHILD HOROR OF "MOM WHERE DID I CAME FROM?" "IT'S FROM MY END(ANUS)" FML

Users who are viewing this thread