I Guess I Became the Mother of the Great Demon King's 10 Children in Another World - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - I became an Insomniac

Looks like it's getting interesting. It has this bizzare 2000's fantasy shoujo but few realistic situation sprinkled in to make this felt fresh. Hope ema toyama didn't mess this up knowing her late souless shitty shoujo.

I really love that slime, this dude is going to be the highlight of this manga for me.

Towa-sama's Lover
Group Leader
Anyone noticed?
She sang Eminem's song isn't?
The song name is Mockingbird, right?
Untitled-1.jpg

@kent12121 ema toyama is famous shoujo mangaka. Doesn't matter what magazine's demographic this manga got published in, toyama's early projects and her art style already label her as 'shoujo mangaka'

Aggregator gang
I just realized, if Gran saw Akari like that, did he put An back like that after he showed her the moon?

@WhoSainT
ahahaha, I don't know how to say this, but I'm pretty sure she was just singing the Original Nursery rhyme, since the start of that one, and the one Eminem uses are pretty much the same since Em's is based off of the original

I wasn't aware dad jokes were a thing in Japan. Is dads making bad jokes/puns a cross-cultural phenomenon?

Banned
After that insanely ridiculous egg-birthing I was expecting the breast-feeding topic to be skipped over too in favour of bottles or aura or somesuch nonsense.
NOPE. TIDDIES OUT.

This is fine.

The translator taking liberties with the naming is less fine though. I want to know what the naming process really was in the original.

Users who are viewing this thread