I Guess I Became the Mother of the Great Demon King's 10 Children in Another World - Vol. 10 Ch. 40 - Chapter 40: I became the Mother of the children…

Dex-chan lover
Very last panel just poor Shinichiro with like 10 grandkids and q wife who wants more kids . Lmao what a way to end. Cute run 07 for the translators and I wish Albert a very good luck with that Triangle later

Dex-chan lover
My second Ema Tooyama's works that I follow till the end.
Thank you for translator team.

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
demon lord after the war against Ciel ended and peace was finally achieved:
175chu.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Ciel was forgiven
"Sure you killed my wife in jealousy, and caused the seemingly eternal war between humans and demons all just for your own satisfaction, but I forgive you"

Classic limp wristed Japanese pacifism.
Also the human king wasn't much better, since he seemed to team up with the angels just because he couldn't bone the Demon Queen (thus keeping the war on-going and thus killing more of his own kind and demons), so he's equally awful, and obviously equally forgiven... so lame.

Edit: Oh and how can I forget! Despite my whinging here, I enjoyed the series overall. Thanks for the translations and all that!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thank you very much to Megoa for your wonderful translation of this delightful series. May your days be full of warm bread, peace and good friends:D

Dex-chan lover
I wasn't expecting the Hero's love relationships to be resolved, but I at least like how the tsundere is more open with her feelings. In any case, a fun read.

Aggregator gang
Man I really hope there is a sequel. Like 10 siblings are so interesting, if the authors can show more about how they use their skills in any kind of deeper context would be great.

Users who are viewing this thread