I Guess I Became the Mother of the Great Demon King's 10 Children in Another World - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.2 - Papa and Mama Got Into a Fight. (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
The ability to wield every weapon but so intelligent and kind that he just wants to be a farmer and be help protect his happy and peaceful family. I really hope all the kids are just good kids, though I still think the last kid ends up being the most troublesome

Dex-chan lover
Im glad they didnt do something disgraceful to her
@Fuew12 in earlier chapter he said his mother taken as hostage tho

Double-page supporter
I bet the original reason why demons and humans started to fight to begin with was caused by humans, too. After all, humans tend to be the cause of most of the issues in not only in fantasy, but also in real life.

Deux is just way too cute, becoming a farmer. So wholesome!! 😊

Thanks for the update!

Dex-chan lover
I knew he would be a farmer when talk about the lack of fields came up!

Hopefully we get to have the third child soon, I'm dying to meet them!

Dex-chan lover
seems like the daughter will murder her mom

2otB07m.png

Dex-chan lover
>inb4 former demon queen is just overprotective of her son and can't stand the fact that he's got a girl now

Double-page supporter
@theilikepie & @Riri
I bet the humans have abducted his father just like they intend to abduct the MC.
They probably abducted the man and then threatened to kill him if the former demon queen would not let herself be captured.
That is the only explanation how the humans were able to capture her alive.

Dex-chan lover
lance weak against bow? i thought saber beat lancer, lancer beat archer, archer beat saber, and berser-
oh..

Dex-chan lover
@Talh or he could be dead and they exploited her in her blind rage but your idea works too. Who knows how long she's been imprisoned, why she's very very angry, and how long Lord Gran is an adult demon king.

An has Albert tracking skills. Haha. Pg.25 was funny when An is asking him to kiss her on the hand too. I do wonder what the Former Demon Queen is angry about. Was she betrayed by her husband which is why she hates the 'priestess from another world'?

Users who are viewing this thread