I Guess I Became the Mother of the Great Demon King's 10 Children in Another World - Vol. 3 Ch. 10 - The Demon Lord and Hero became Stay-at-home Dads.

Thanks so much for the translation :D it's so funny and sweet <3 Something you don't read everywhere :D

Fed-Kun's army
Albert forgetting his whole reason being there, and demon king who clearly starting to forgot why albert is there again

4 down, 6 to go. Hope the elder kids grow up kinda fast. Or else our heroine wouldn't have enough mammaries to breastfeed more babies.

Double-page supporter
Argh... baby blues for men... what a weird experience

I like quatre a lot, she made my day slapping Albert's or looking though when she appeared on albert arm, like "I'm a though baby don't look at me" and then she spits ok Albert or punches him when she see her mama XD.

I love this manga a lot

Maybe the last baby will be conceived through actual intercourse between her and the Demon Lord someday.

Oh and I'm surprised the demon lord isn't trying harder to kick out the annoying hero. He needs to go.

Fed-Kun's army
update on chapter 11 translation
it's going to be delayed because the cleaner for this series is taking a break for a medical episode

I'm curious about that hero Albert how much longer in the kingdom of Maou (how many more chapters.. go away Albert!) and I am curious about Heroine, she plan that wear clothes for how many years... ?
-Indo
aku penasaran itu hero albert berapa lama lagi di kerajaan maou(berapa chapter lagi.. pergi kau albert, menjauh sana dan alu penasaran itu Heroinenya pake baju mau berapa lama tahun... ganti napa

Fed-Kun's army
@Achkbar378Nii-sama
who knows how long she will keep wearing those clothes maybe someone in the kingdom can make her new clothing or one of her children might end up having some tailor skills

So delinquent girl and cry boy?
Deux will be genius gentle but cunning big bro
An is airhead big sis

Tbh, sometimes Albert looks more like one of the Demon Lord’s children than a love rival 😅

Dex-chan lover
The hero....is playing with the demon lord's children and has the time of his life XDDD -cough- He has no time to eradicate the demon race XD

Users who are viewing this thread