I Guess I Became the Mother of the Great Demon King's 10 Children in Another World - Vol. 3 Ch. 10 - The Demon Lord and Hero became Stay-at-home Dads.

Dex-chan lover
Hero forgot all about being a hero and became a man devoted to raising kids

Fed-Kun's army
so are we jsut forgetting the fact that demon lords mom got inprison or something

Dex-chan lover
and why the fuck are the hero still here? he should leave, don't like him messing with my ship

Dex-chan lover
For fuck sake those french numbers names are dumb as shit. I am french so just seing numbers as names is creepy as hell...

This manga is weird as f*ck... I LOVE IT!! I keep busting out laughing and scaring my family 🤣 Can't get enough!

The hero should definitely FUCK OFF. Stop interfering with the Demon Lord's family FUCK SAKE.

Double-page supporter
the last panel of the hero is cute and all but I wish he gets kicked out of the manga soon it's kinda annoying

Hmmm I'm gonna guess that trois is a tamer and quarte is probably gonna end up being a gym instructor or something based on how this series has gone so far

@luelluna "I can't get over how their names are literally numbers in French." Yeah but I personnally think it's horrible, naming children after numbers, they're living beings, they deserve true names T-T An is the only one with a true name that's sad x))

Users who are viewing this thread