I Guess I Became the Mother of the Great Demon King's 10 Children in Another World - Vol. 4 Ch. 13 - I'm in a Desperate Situation

Wow... the humans are truly shit-tier. They won't help us? Burn down their homes!

Thanks for the translation! The quality of the translation and typesetting is excellent, keep up the good work.

Dex-chan lover
saying its not a snipe doesnt make it not a snipe though, if you didnt ask them first, and they never said they dropped it, its a snipe regardless of how pure your intentions are

Supporter
4 months since the last chapter, it's clearly been abandoned so ignore anyone that says otherwise and please keep translating.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, it’s been so long I forgot about this one

I am filled with joy that chaps got uploaded for this. Thank you for the translations!

Dex-chan lover
fuck the elves and dwarves, should have let them be destroyed after what they did.

Dex-chan lover
It's more than 3 months since last chapter so it's not snipe. People like Forikorder don't even know the rules when they call you out on it, so don't worry!
Thanks for the chapters, I really missed this series!

Forikorder AOC gave their blessings on this, they are dropping almost all their scan projects, even posted a link on their discord

Dex-chan lover
@Forikorder It's not anyone's to begin with, aside from the mangaka and the publication. No scanlator owns any sort of moral right over a mangaka they are essentially pirating.

Dex-chan lover
i'm crying..... i'm definetely crying here.

this is just what i need to treat my heart.(which in verge of being corrupted by prison lab and misu misou)

but still.... reading this when i'm reading ijimeru aitsu on next tab probably isn't best idea.

*EDIT: can we ignore this "snipe" thing and appreciate how cute this series is?

Users who are viewing this thread