I Guess I Became the Mother of the Great Demon King's 10 Children in Another World - Vol. 4 Ch. 14 - I went to a Hot Spring in Another World

Dex-chan lover
I think Demon Kings has no ***k at all...
It was already slice up years ago by the heroes, thats why there's only half lewdness scene here...

wait why is there an inn that forces you to have a baby. (sweet home alabama, I can already hear the music)

Page 29: Yes, come on, dooo iiitt...
Page 30: Yes! Fucking finally! None of that last second interrupting bullsh-
Page 31, bottom: -snrk Bwahahahaha!

They may as well return to that hot spring Inn 5 more times to have another 5 babies and reach their goal of 10. Quick results lol.

Dex-chan lover
This is much better than Kaguya-sama plot progress. Dang..... the artist flex himself by showing birth scene like every hentai manga.

@megoa
There is typo in page 24:
Exlir -> Elixir

Also
I think it's better to write An as Un for consistency with French naming

I hope you fix it anytime you wish

@Lolipop_Candy sorry to cut in dear. I understand it’s good for consistency since the children were named after numbers but the 1st child is really named “An” and is written as such in the raws.

I remember Akari saying it’s supposed to be a combination of hers and Gran’s name (aside from sounding similan to french number one - Un) hence she came up with the Name “An”

She's 16 isn't she??
FlippantSameBillygoat-size_restricted.gif

also
what about Deux then? Isn't he supposed to be the smart one??

Dex-chan lover
@Alyssa_DESU
It's okay, I somewhat agree with that, but Japanglish with katakana is so corny and confusing since ages.
It's probably the author inserting Japanese wording element right into her name.

It's like Levy (AoT) written and pronounced as "Rivaille" which confuse all translator.

To be honest, it will be a debate material until the anime / official announce her name with latin alphabet, so we wait the right one until then.
I wish all Japanese author use latin instead katakana for foreign naming. They have to change that habit because manga is international commodity

Users who are viewing this thread