I Guess I Became the Mother of the Great Demon King's 10 Children in Another World - Vol. 9 Ch. 36 - I can feel all the love

Dex-chan lover
Woah woah woah suddenly we have a r*** and NTR situation here wtf

Edit: woah woah woah they never taught about this way of conceiving in biology or sex ed class. Is this being hidden by my religion again?

Dex-chan lover
I don't know if the author thought through the implications of this chapter. Original sin, innocence of a child, Roe v Wade.
Rte3Ovh.jpg

Dex-chan lover
This series went in really weird directions that I did not expect from the start, but it was entertaining at least.

Dex-chan lover
it does feel like the autor is trying to close the manga ASAP
probably this or the next volume will be the last, sad, but it is/was a fun series

Dex-chan lover
Actually I hate her a bit less now.

She's a coldhearted being, that feeds on the emotions of others. Negative emotions, that is. She followed the hero Van to get a taste of dispair, but ended staying because she started to like him, eventhough it was "starving her". (She didn't die, so I guess she doesn't need to feed on much negative emotions or on any at all, but they are tasty for her.) So she compomised and decided, that she liked staying with Van more than feasting on negative emotions. Remember she is not a human, but an entity with a different metabolism and therefore a different mindset as her spiecies has different carnal needs. Maybe her mindset isn't as special and alien as I make them sound, but maybe she transcended her own fairish bounds, which would be an awesome thing to achive!

And then she was hurt. Hurt in a way people know, they are psychological prepaired for, heck, the pain is even intensified and tailored to the needs of human individuals, as losing a spouse to somebody else is a threat to owns standing in society and a threat to own's own ability to reproduce successfully. We have ways to coop with it, and look how difficult it is anyways. She has nothing like that. Out of her bounds, she had to deal with it. Of course it would have been nice, if she would have reached the conlusion, "Ah! Feeling negative emotions sucks! I better stop doing it to others, even if I get hurt myself.", but she didn't and I don't blame her. She just didn't. No breakthrough, no second transcendence above her inner demons. Those things happen seldom after all.

Noooowwww...what she did afterwards is not excusable. She was hurt, but manipulating enough people to kill others to get what she wants, is like killing them herself. Maybe there is a bit more distance between those acts and you definitivly don't do the murder alone, but this is something she planed to get what she wanted and it downgraded her own feelings for Van, as it was disrespectful and totally against what he stood for. Her pure (and unnecessary) desire (the unnecessarity was, what made it so beautiful and preciously pure) to stay at his side, turned into the unsightly wish to keep the broken pieces of what's left. It was broken anyway, wasn't it? It's inexcusable, because she did what she did, not because she needed it, but because she wanted it. Yet I still hate her less, because she didn't enjoy it.

Dex-chan lover
All these beta shoujos all struggling through 10+ volumes just to get to a f**king kiss.

This chick, by chapter 36, is already cranking out her 10th kid. Absolute Chad of a manga. 👑
but of course it takes time to just kiss! look at Akari's case, she kissed and got pregnant! not pregnant by any unemployed senpai, but by a very rich older guy from a foreign country!~:huh:

Dex-chan lover
Actually I hate her a bit less now.

She's a coldhearted being, that feeds on the emotions of others. Negative emotions, that is. She followed the hero Van to get a taste of dispair, but ended staying because she started to like him, eventhough it was "starving her". (She didn't die, so I guess she doesn't need to feed on much negative emotions or on any at all, but they are tasty for her.) So she compomised and decided, that she liked staying with Van more than feasting on negative emotions. Remember she is not a human, but an entity with a different metabolism and therefore a different mindset as her spiecies has different carnal needs. Maybe her mindset isn't as special and alien as I make them sound, but maybe she transcended her own fairish bounds, which would be an awesome thing to achive!

And then she was hurt. Hurt in a way people know, they are psychological prepaired for, heck, the pain is even intensified and tailored to the needs of human individuals, as losing a spouse to somebody else is a threat to owns standing in society and a threat to own's own ability to reproduce successfully. We have ways to coop with it, and look how difficult it is anyways. She has nothing like that. Out of her bounds, she had to deal with it. Of course it would have been nice, if she would have reached the conlusion, "Ah! Feeling negative emotions sucks! I better stop doing it to others, even if I get hurt myself.", but she didn't and I don't blame her. She just didn't. No breakthrough, no second transcendence above her inner demons. Those things happen seldom after all.

Noooowwww...what she did afterwards is not excusable. She was hurt, but manipulating enough people to kill others to get what she wants, is like killing them herself. Maybe there is a bit more distance between those acts and you definitivly don't do the murder alone, but this is something she planed to get what she wanted and it downgraded her own feelings for Van, as it was disrespectful and totally against what he stood for. Her pure (and unnecessary) desire (the unnecessarity was, what made it so beautiful and preciously pure) to stay at his side, turned into the unsightly wish to keep the broken pieces of what's left. It was broken anyway, wasn't it? It's inexcusable, because she did what she did, not because she needed it, but because she wanted it. Yet I still hate her less, because she didn't enjoy it.
Yeah, honestly feel kind of bad for her with that one.
Not enough to not feel glee when she gets trounced, though.

Users who are viewing this thread