I Guess I Became the Mother of the Great Demon King's 10 Children in Another World - Vol. 9 Ch. 36 - I can feel all the love

Dex-chan lover
Actually I hate her a bit less now.

She's a coldhearted being, that feeds on the emotions of others. Negative emotions, that is. She followed the hero Van to get a taste of dispair, but ended staying because she started to like him, eventhough it was "starving her". (She didn't die, so I guess she doesn't need to feed on much negative emotions or on any at all, but they are tasty for her.) So she compomised and decided, that she liked staying with Van more than feasting on negative emotions. Remember she is not a human, but an entity with a different metabolism and therefore a different mindset as her spiecies has different carnal needs. Maybe her mindset isn't as special and alien as I make them sound, but maybe she transcended her own fairish bounds, which would be an awesome thing to achive!

And then she was hurt. Hurt in a way people know, they are psychological prepaired for, heck, the pain is even intensified and tailored to the needs of human individuals, as losing a spouse to somebody else is a threat to owns standing in society and a threat to own's own ability to reproduce successfully. We have ways to coop with it, and look how difficult it is anyways. She has nothing like that. Out of her bounds, she had to deal with it. Of course it would have been nice, if she would have reached the conlusion, "Ah! Feeling negative emotions sucks! I better stop doing it to others, even if I get hurt myself.", but she didn't and I don't blame her. She just didn't. No breakthrough, no second transcendence above her inner demons. Those things happen seldom after all.

Noooowwww...what she did afterwards is not excusable. She was hurt, but manipulating enough people to kill others to get what she wants, is like killing them herself. Maybe there is a bit more distance between those acts and you definitivly don't do the murder alone, but this is something she planed to get what she wanted and it downgraded her own feelings for Van, as it was disrespectful and totally against what he stood for. Her pure (and unnecessary) desire (the unnecessarity was, what made it so beautiful and preciously pure) to stay at his side, turned into the unsightly wish to keep the broken pieces of what's left. It was broken anyway, wasn't it? It's inexcusable, because she did what she did, not because she needed it, but because she wanted it. Yet I still hate her less, because she didn't enjoy it.
I'll say about her about what I say about all other people who go down the dark side once their love falls for someone else: She had the option to reveal her feelings and see where that road led but didn't. As such, I do not feel sorry for her in the least and the fact that she had an avoidable backstory makes me dislike her even more.

Fed-Kun's army
watch the tenth (Dix ?) speed run life : grow up, goes to college, get married and having 4 children in the next chapter !
man this is stupidly funny! can't get enough lol

Haha. So the myth about kissing would make you pregnant was true, huh...
Welp...

Dex-chan lover
Ok now another check of the list on how she will give birth to her child

Dex-chan lover
Rape, Impregnation, Pregnant, Abortion, Birth in one swoop.

This is like work from Kokutou Nikke and his crazy abortion & birth tag

Dex-chan lover
I think the poor fairy-rape-kid is better off dead than alive
Antinatalism seems insane if you met anyone who's a functional adult that was put up for adoption. I know it was basically the anti-christ but the entire story is about demon children being innocent and just needing love. It completely contradicts that. Did the author want to make a point that consent was vital? A child of rape is beyond salvation? Very controversial when you unpack it. Just avoid the issue and have the egg purified by their love or merge with the 10th child.

Supporter
Antinatalism seems insane if you met anyone who's a functional adult that was put up for adoption. I know it was basically the anti-christ but the entire story is about demon children being innocent and just needing love. It completely contradicts that. Did the author want to make a point that consent was vital? A child of rape is beyond salvation? Very controversial when you unpack it. Just avoid the issue and have the egg purified by their love or merge with the 10th child.
I get the point, but to me, that not seems neither a child, that was a eggs fertilized by the villain implanted in the FMC, more like Alien case that a conception, we don't know neither if the unborn was human-like or animal-like. why that would count as the tenth child? Plus in the prophecy was implied that the ten children was with the Demon lord, but it wasn't told if she give birth a child of another man (or bisexual god) the prophecy would fail.... this seems just a easy drama without any deep meaning...

Dex-chan lover
I get the point, but to me, that not seems neither a child, that was a eggs fertilized by the villain implanted in the FMC, more like Alien case that a conception, we don't know neither if the unborn was human-like or animal-like. why that would count as the tenth child? Plus in the prophecy was implied that the ten children was with the Demon lord, but it wasn't told if she give birth a child of another man (or bisexual god) the prophecy would fail.... this seems just a easy drama without any deep meaning...
Well both parents were humanoid and we've seen demons born from eggs already. I agree the author probably did not think it through.

Dex-chan lover
See that girls ? You can grow a baby just by kissing with your beloved.

Double-page supporter
lol what the fuck?! It's funny that at this point the author has even discarded the fact that all six of Akari's children came out of an egg, when Gran embeds his magic in the fmc's body, but this time the baby came out of nowhere, just like in The Sims!~ thnks for the tl u guys are awesome~ :dogkek:
you forget Sept, Huit, and Neuf (the tripplets) were born without an egg. She just gave birth normally

Users who are viewing this thread