I Guess I Became the Mother of the Great Demon King's 10 Children in Another World

Dex-chan lover
Another group picked this up, I don’t know if they will be posting on mangadex tho

https://bato.to/series/83357/i-became-the-mother-of-the-strongest-demon-lord-s-10-children-in-another-world

@NightmareWeeb Hi, I tried uploading on mangadex but for some reason it has to be accepted by the group doing thek english trans for this manga, I don't know why but it just may be a mistake on my part since I don't really know to maneuver MD really well but I did try uploading my version of the translated chapters here but yeah so I can only post on Bato for now :/

@Deoxyribo9 So I made my name into a group and I uploaded Ch 13 but I think it has to go through moderators or something like that since I have no history of uploading Chapters

Dex-chan lover
@megoa Yea, it's quite a shit rule. They should maybe make it so that if the group hasn't posted in 2 months others can freely take over or something. Another group has already been translating this manga though elsewhere from Spanish.

Dex-chan lover
@megoa Oh is that so? That's perfect. I thought maybe you guys were the people who are translating it from spanish maybe?

If not I don't really know what happened to that group. BTW, I believe you are allowed to take over without permission if you upload from chapter 1.

@Walter_vi_Britannia I'm not a group, I'm actually solo rn. And I did translate Ch 13-15 using the Spanish scans but Ch 16-18 I translated from Korean and the Jap raws. I don't know the time limit but I just did a bulk upload of Ch 13-18, so hopefully one day they upload here on MD if it gets approved

Dex-chan lover
@Walter_vi_Britannia I think it's to make sure new groups don't just get created to troll. Site's been under upgrade for the last week, so maybe mods are also catching up on a bunch of other stuff

Dex-chan lover
@megoa Yea, hopefully. This is not the only manga. I know other mangas that are being properly translated elsewhere but are not allowed to be uploaded on MD.

Mangadex was supposed to make people stop reading from aggregator sites, but so far it's just pushing people away.

Dex-chan lover
@megoa your chapters haven't accepted yet but i already happy for all of this.

this one sweet underrated isekai manga, finally back, i really wanted to cry.(even thugh the chapter currently isn't readable)

Dex-chan lover
@Walter_vi_Britannia it's a great rule and it's there for a pretty obvious and blatant reason. Also mangadex allows uploads from other sites as long as it isn't a previously dmcaed one

Dex-chan lover
@rokegle135 I know why its there but when translators have literally abandoned projects with no words, so why keep other translators from taking over? Like, there should be a rule in place for that too you know?

Dex-chan lover
@rokegle135 Yea, that's why moderation exists. People will report such stuff and the moderation team can get it taken off and maybe ban the people who did it too. Comments of mine have been moderated on more than one occasion, they work fast. They don't really tell you which comment got taken off, they just send you a message saying they did so I don't know what I said was wrong but I wouldn't be surprised since I'm not the nicest of people either, I'm blatantly dissing the site I'm writing this on right now. lol

Anyway, my point is that moderators are there for a reason and mangadex modders are pretty good and pretty fast too. Have you ever seen spam comments here? So why not moderate uploads too?

Fed-Kun's army
This seriously has no romance in this? Bakaupdates has
romantic subplot tagged

Users who are viewing this thread