I Guess I Became the Mother of the Great Demon King's 10 Children in Another World

Dex-chan lover
my praiers have been answered and my day is saved
(and the whole month as well i'd say) thanks for picking this up

@megoa, if you have a Twitter I could DM you at, then I’d be grateful if you sent it or you can shoot me a comment at @thomasthebear.

Ive not done much other then personal modifications of pages here and there, but enjoy using Photoshop and have done so for over a decade now. I’ve got a massive collection of fonts and know of a few methods to get what you’d be looking for. If you’d like me to share it with you, feel free to ask me & id gladly lend a hand!

Thanks a bunch for the work, about to read the chapters and if I have notes I’ll be sure to edit or comment again afterwards!

Damn am I glad for the mass release. I was starting to forget this was even bookmarked in my list.

Dex-chan lover
@rokegle135 Yes, if the problem is not that major of a deal, just trollers trolling. Because this method is preventing good honest people from uploading too, not just those trollers. It's like the teacher punishing the whole class for one kid drawing dicks with permanent markers on the board and nobody being able to tell who did it.

Listen, I'm not telling them to do it this way. It's just a suggestion. It can also be taken advantage of in ways I don't know yet. I'm saying their method is flawed and needs reworking, badly. Because who's it hurting when people start to rely on aggregator sites for mangas again? Definitely not me. I really do love Mangadex, that's why I want it to improve.

Users who are viewing this thread