I Had That Same Dream Again

I saw the ending from a mile away but I can still say that it was a pretty good read. Probably because the whole thing reminded me of the oneshot titled "Ilya"

I don't know why I read this. I hated Pancreas. The characters were just flat. It felt like a random set of romantic scenes lifted from other manga. This however is actually great. The way the characters interacted made me actually care about them. Sometimes to enjoy happiness you need to understand sadness.

Dex-chan lover
Life is like mangadex, there are so many stories with thing that you like and things that you hate, so you gotta do your best to avoid stuff that you hate

I feel like someone wrenched out my little chest rock and puked feelings all over it. Dont usually like that but damn it. This was good

This would be a pretty good movie if there was a movie adaptation for this. You know kind of like 5cm apart or whatever it’s called.
Also that movie deserves more love some people don’t like it for some reason

This was a good read. Though, i don't understand who is those three woman she met. If someone can clarify this for me, i'm really grateful.

@jeggie-ex the three woman she met were her future high school self, Adult self, and Elderly self. I like to think of it as they are giving her advice and helping her so that she will have a better future and live a happier life then they did.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

MD@Home
What a touching story. Now I'm really thinking about my life and what makes me happy!

@jeggie-ex the three women is from an alternate timeline where she failed to reconciled with her parents and befriend her deskmate.

Which means in her other life, she met with "Nanoka" three times.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Found this through the "Random" item and started reading without expecting too much, but I started crying halfway through.
Loved it. I think I'll buy the novel if I can find it.

Dex-chan lover
This is probably the most beautiful manga (I haven't read that much tho) I'vr read so far, holy shit, what a short and amazing ride.

Dex-chan lover
The realization that all her friends were alternate future versions of herself, helping her make the right decisions hit me like a truck. Holy shit. Seeing that all tied together so masterfully in the end... fantastic. 10 out of fucking 10.

Double-page supporter
:thumbsup: A relatively short story about happiness.. that's about it. But I can say that this story made me happy, not in the fun or tasty kind of way. But a more mellow happiness that comes from experiencing something that resonates with you and fills up that ever returning slight void in your heart. Or I at least hope that void is small, sounds a lot like depression otherwise.

Users who are viewing this thread