I Have a Second Chance at Life, so I’ll Pamper My Yandere Boyfriend for a Happy Ending!! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - My Second Chance at Life?!

Fed-Kun's army
Bruh, I finished Zense Coupling then went to check the author's other works. All I gotta say is, what the fuck? Ever had that moment where you like a song so much that you want more from the artist, only to find out that all of their other works are all shit? Yeah, this is like that

Controversial opinion, but it sorta seems like the FL was pretty toxic in the relationship as well? Their relationship lasted at least two years (before beginning of her second year to the beginning of her first year in university), but her internal dialog makes it sound like she never told him that she loved him, completely avoided showing affection, and outright pretended they weren't dating when other people asked for the whole two or so years.

Not saying the murderous yandere isn't toxic, just that she definitely contributed to the problem and that a sane person would have probably broken up with her or would end up with some serious issues.

She has the bob the builder mindset of "i can fix him" but bros... I honestly don't know if she can...

Only way to find out is to continue reading ig!

Her mindset is quite.. interesting i must say.

Folks, please run away from red flag when you have the chance instead of coming closer to it.
In her case, it’s still too late even though she went back in time. If she had gone back to before they started dating, she’d be in the clear.

Users who are viewing this thread