I Have Nine Female Disciples - Ch. 57 - Did you see Jiang Chen?

the artist sure gave some top level fanservice at the end there, definitely wud be aroused seeing my gf like that

I guess that will be the charater design for the next disciple

@DealerOfDeath
the novel is 1000 chaps and ongoing , I haven't read it tho coz it is google translate the official page available, and such novels usually last for more than 3000 chapters , so 9 disciples will be acquired through the course of the entire stroy not directly within the first hundred chaps you will have to wait a little for the second one as the cover art has teases with her appearence , as for the third one I think she will only be introduced around 250-300 manhua chapters at quickest possible, you will have follow this like 2000s one piece fans

It seems there's a spike popularity in these chinese cultivation manhua where the protagonist will take the form of another person in disguise, about a month ago.

@DealerOfDeath
the novel goes by the same name , as to how to look for it

copy the name in chinese written in the alternative of the manhua description ( the longer one), paste it with novel following the name and search it on google, you will get some chinese websites , just look for it on one them with page translation available

@Whyte
I had checked it long ago man , just made a mistake , anyways wouldn't hurt to try both would it?
don't get so trigerred dude

Users who are viewing this thread