I Have Nine Female Disciples

Dex-chan lover
I have a very serious question... Does the PRC give grants to manhua creators? There are literally thousands of manhuas coming out every year. Is it just the law of big numbers at work? I doubt it.

Double-page supporter
@WeeBDestroyer Yes. Chinese authors tend to choose pretty random names.

For example, one of the best authors of the XuanHuan genre is called I Eat Tomatoes lol

Contributor
I almost never rate anything unless it is completed.

I gave it a 1, and that is being nice, because the author needs to quite trying to pretend that they can come up with story ideas and go back to a job they are probably more qualified for... Like cleaning sewer pipes with their bare hands.

Contributor
So someone already verified that the author does indeed go my that moniker.
But are there really FIVE different artists on this non-anthology manhua? (ILS, Old Qin, An Ni, Flatfish Monster, L)

Dex-chan lover
In case people wonder why Chinese author's have weird author names (I Eat Tomato; I'm a dumbass after all; etc.), it's because it's actually often (not always) the user name for the story they write on the website... sort of like fan fiction that they are paid to write... except it's partially original... it also explains the quality of the stories... these series are based on stories written on a site like fanfiction where almost anyone can write...

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Wow! What an amazing story description! Who is this genius? *looks at author name*

Yeah. That explains a lot.

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one who can't read chapter one because the pages are ridiculously out of focus?

But are there really FIVE different artists on this non-anthology manhua? (ILS, Old Qin, An Ni, Flatfish Monster, L)

Guess that explains a few things.

Dex-chan lover
The description for this is the most chinesey manga it can get right

Dex-chan lover
Ok, so this isn't so trash as i was lead to believe due to the title, it's just semi-trash.

The author/company should be 博易动漫 - Boyi Animation. The same company that made Urban Fairy King, Almighty Master

Users who are viewing this thread