I Have Nine Female Disciples

Fed-Kun's army
Really very confused. It seems everyone hates the author's pen name & also hating on how many artists there are?

As for story quality. It's generic copy paste format but still decent leaning towards good.

Apparently the majority of people rated this after 1 chapter & Hounder over here is even insulting the author while also trying to degrade a whole other profession. I'm sure they have a high paying useless job that is scum in nature like employee of a high interest loan company.

I know this Manga has webnovel about it .. as the character names and sect names are the same but the plotline differs , but im pretty sure this is Sovereign of the Three Realms

Fed-Kun's army
@Daoistcake Really now? Have you read sovereign of the three realms? I did a long while back not very memorable BUT definitely not shit enough where'd I'd remember nothing. I dare guarantee nothing is similar between this and that besides MC name.

Please my good sir. Don't just spout nonsense out of your mouth. Just open your titanium dog eyes and shut your vomit hole.

@BuffSoul , yeah MC name, Sect name and all charchter names , cultivation levels and pill names are the same also , plot is very similar, also dont be toxic man, too many people are toxic in the manga/anime /game comunity. Stop the toxic circle now :3. but i dont mind if im wrong :3

Group Leader
@Daoistcake This is not Sovereign of the Three Realms. The original novel for this series is 九霄帝神 (Empyrean Sovereign God, pinyin: Jiu Xiao Di Shen), as opposed to 三界独尊 (Sovereign of the Three Realms, Sanjie Duzun). That name has been added to the mangadex page.

Most chinese cultivation series take inspiration from ancient Taoist beliefs, which is why readers tend to see many similarities across different series. But in any case, while the name of the characters have been recycled, these are two different series (If you need proof, the author names are different).

Also, in case you're wondering, I couldn't find any related entries on novelupdates, so it's likely that the novel isn't being translated.

Does anyone know what it means to "corby" someone? In the prologue the MC says "who corby'd me" and I can't figure out if that's a reference I don't understand or a really messed up way to say "copy".

Group Leader
@Keimichi Hey, if the title is true... he’ll have eighteen female nipples on nine female disciples. unless all of them have one nipple rubbed off, only then it’ll be 9 female nipples.

if you want to know how nipples can be rubbed off, google pics of men running marathons without nipple bandages or are wearing a tight shirt.

You have nine women so you’re matchless. Of course, you have a match for a dick, oh wait no MATCHLESS so you have NO FUCKING DICK YOU ARROGANT PRICK

You know I didn't read the author's name until I read some of the comments here and LMAO THAT NAME.

Another example of hyper aggressive martial characters with easily fragile egos trying to match penis sizes to see who gets to 3inches first. Why oh why is this popular in China... I have no clue!

> You're flexing in front of me? Watch me humiliate you! Women? I have nine of them! I am matchless! Yeah, that's how arrogant I am!

This is the cringiest description I've read in a while.

Users who are viewing this thread