I Have Something to Tell You - Vol. 3 Ch. 65 - You will be loved.

@falconmaster3000 she was stabbed in the stomach, that doesn't kill you very quickly. Went to hospital, got out and last scene is them both celebrating their birthday.

I really don’t like the ending, but I wouldn’t really change anything except somehow showing the wife receiving some sort of punishment legally or socially for stabbing the mute twin and letting her husband abuse the lost twin. I love the theme of healing and happiness, but at the same time I don’t believe those who have committed evil and caused others pain should simply be forgiven without repercussion. For all the pain caused the ending feels kind of empty. Very emotional story and it captivating. Thank you for sharing this with us!

I feel like it ended too quickly tbh. Why did the shaggy hair girl have gang ties? The whole incest subplot with the brother never got fixed I don't think. But the entire story story was redeemed with the happy ending

that's the ending???? there's so many things that hasn't even been explained yet but it was a great story

Just wanna say that if you guys are ever going to tough times or if you guys currently are in a tough times, please don't ever give up. Don't ever give up on hope. Don't ever give up on love. Don't give up on your life. Things may be tough now, but despair wont be forever. I'm sucks at most of the things in life. But I won't ever stand down. Prove them you're more than they thought. Prove them you're an amazing person. Cause you are! : ) if you ever need a friend to talk to, please contact me!

Goodness, I am relieved. I thought I would have to throw battles after the last chapter.

would be nice if there's an extra chapter of the twins trying out switching for school so that they only have to pay tuition fees for one person

Fed-Kun's army
Man that ending sucked. The comic would've been better off if the twins' birth was the cutoff point.

its a master piece, the play between the contrast of color and its absense, how complex emotions are ilustrated and even work as forshadowing. Thank you for translating it and share it with us

Users who are viewing this thread