I Have Twin Girlfriends - Ch. 23 - arguing

Not really forever, at most you could have hide it until you get pregnant.

yeah as someone pointed out before, while i kinda get the point of the twins, especially if we think about that they all live in south-east asian, so normally they would have to learn for exams etc. 24/7, the point is (now) both of them are in love with him and they (probably) want kids at some point, where its just impossible to hide from him anymore (if not one of the twins says goodby before this), so its just weird that they made no plan how to talk to him once the secret is lifted...

Fed-Kun's army
@Maala not unless they BOTH got pregnant and than one hid away at a motel or something after the first twin gave birth, than she gives birth and puts the baby up for adoption! both would then be lactating and no1 is the wiser. (poor 2nd kid tho)

Dex-chan lover
This is actually really terrible
I was hoping that he would react like a normal human, but instead, the last 4 years of his life have been a lie, the person he dated doesnt exist and was only the OC of two manipulative women, one of which is a complete bitch, and he just laughs it off rather than having any soul of his own

Would it kill them to have any shame for what they did to him, and would it kill him to not be such a wet noodle?

MD@Home
Here I was hoping that the original plan was because the parents had them act as as one and hide the other because of China's fucked up laws about having children....That would have made more sense than this.
Still, the twins are still shit IMO. Especially the one that keeps blaming him. He ought to just ghost out and hook up with his boss.

Fed-Kun's army
@Invader_Retro Why would they need to hide it from a doctor? One goes to one hospital, the other goes to another hospital, its not like the MC needs to be present. the 2nd twin gives birth, puts the kid up for adoption, goes home. MC is none the wiser. Not like the doctors are going to go poking into her personal life.

The only people they need to hide it from is their boyfriend, Co-workers/boss, and neighboors.

Fed-Kun's army
Omg... take it a step further, They manage to trick the MC, they have a kid, the kid grows up with two moms, but they dont tell the kid either! Husband and child dont know that they have a 2nd wife/mom. Kids are perceptive thou, if the kid ever thot something was off, it could really fuck with them mentally lol

Users who are viewing this thread