I Only Intended to Peek Through my Girlfriend's Phone - Ch. 1

Power Uploader
I remember reading this a long time ago. I don't usually read NTR works but I only came back to this one for the artstyle. The art is just so nice. But none of that matters. This remains as one of the greatest NTR works among the few I've seen.

The minor lower belly fat. The mole on the breast (more common than you think). The message muting so notifications don't appear.
The exchanges between Yuuya and the girl in particular is the most real shit I've seen. Either author has cheated on someone or is writing from experience. The part where the girl panicked when Yuuya refused to delete the pictures, so instead just complied with his demands, and then slowly got groomed into full NTR, was just so on point.
The little delay between messages because notifications don't appear (because she muted the chat). The odd angles of taking nudes. The part where Yuuya asks her if she loves him and she ghosts him (mental breaking point for the cheater)

Good lord, author did his homework. Sadly, at the end MC turned into a cuck. This would've been a fire revenge story plot just because of how grounded in reality the first half of the story is.

Users who are viewing this thread