I Liked Your Bad Sides - Oneshot

Fed-Kun's army
There isn't really a wrong side here. Dark haired girl wanted to be what she thought would make her a better person/girlfriend. She thought she was doing what she could to be better for their future.

From light haired girl's perspective, she saw a lot of guilt and watched her change. Based on my own experience, possibly even in an unhealthy way. She simply couldn't adapt to her lover.

If you ask me, light haired girl should have voiced her concerns, and dark haired girl should have trusted in her lovers feelings for her.

Dex-chan lover
This is why Yuri sux, it's always so toxic. (Btw Yuri relationships are statistically more toxic in real life as well, so I guess it's accurate.)

Group Leader
Btw Yuri relationships are statistically more toxic in real life as well, so I guess it's accurate.
That's simply not true.

Studies regarding this don't account for who the perpetrator is, only who the violence is happening to. Plenty of lesbian women get into relationships with men before they realize they're gay. Even then, if we are referencing the same study, bi women are at greater risk of violence than lesbians.

Also, as a general rule of thumb, you shouldn't refer to real lesbian relationships as "yuri relationships."

Dex-chan lover
That's simply not true.

Studies regarding this don't account for who the perpetrator is, only who the violence is happening to. Plenty of lesbian women get into relationships with men before they realize they're gay. Even then, if we are referencing the same study, bi women are at greater risk of violence than lesbians.

Also, as a general rule of thumb, you shouldn't refer to real lesbian relationships as "yuri relationships."
This is a Yuri manga, of course I'm going to call it Yuri. Also I'm not about to start an internet argument about the lettuce bacon and tomato+ alphabet soup people, it's just a huge waste of time. All I know is that it's really rare to find one of them that is actually mentally and emotionally stable.

Group Leader
Also I'm not about to start an internet argument about the lettuce bacon and tomato+ alphabet soup people, it's just a huge waste of time. All I know is that it's really rare to find one of them that is actually mentally and emotionally stable.
Well yeah, arguing on the internet in general is a huge waste of time, just wanted to clear the air about what you said

Users who are viewing this thread