I Log in Alone - Ch. 1

Thanks for the chapter!
Yes, the MC's mother is a retired oni from the heavyweight battle association who manages to maintain her bulging muscles despite being a full time housewife. Surprised never occurred to anyone that not all players would have wings. Like tank types for example. After all, perfectly squashing a can neatly with one hand takes both strength and dexterity. Don't believe me try squashing ten out of ten cans with one hand neatly and see how long it takes and how many cans before able to do it. Besides, launching a can like that into orbit with just a kick isn't humanly possible. Should be more careful about that though. Once it comes down it'll have a lot of force to it, and littering even in space is bad. Can see it now "Houston we are coming in.. what the heck! Houston we have a problem! Some litterer's can has embedded itself and cracked the windows so we can't see where we're going!" That and he almost hit a player in the air. Can see the news now "Player X from the high ranked guild Y was shot out of the sky by a can after establishing a new record for exploring dungeron floors. Friends and family are extremely shocked over the loss of their loved one due to a litterbug's carelessness."
In any case, other than the lack of wings, how is MC not a player considering he can launch a can into the stratosphere, run a fair distance up stairs, smash a door off it's hinges with one punch, break the ground jumping, and all this in time to catch someone falling before they hit the ground.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I don't have powers. Damn, why?

>Proceeds to kick a can into the extratosphere.
> Runs up a building while girl is falling from the sky, gets to the top before said gril hits the ground.
>Breakes the ground while doing a hop.

Yeah, totally normal here. Just a randon dude. Your average joe.
Nothing to see.

Dex-chan lover
Hm.... if you jump at a falling object, the speed of impact will be the combination of your jump plus the fall. Wouldn't it be better to catch a falling object while you are falling too?

The speed is likely to be the same everytime, which mean you can't grab it if it's far enough.

Ya ever have those days where your super strong legs kick an empty can and it knocks out a winged girl who just happens to be flying? Cause this guy sure has.

Double-page supporter
Yeah red bull gives you wings

Also, he could see her unconscious by looking at her back ...... right..... unless he saw her get hit with the can he kicked :3

Contributor
...I found it very difficult to read on past that idiotic first sentence. XD Like, "Dear lord, this fool had better be presented as just not self-aware of how insufferable he is."

However, thankfully, reality did kick in quite quickly. Phew. What an epic mom. XD

Dex-chan lover
His reaction to not getting picked is how I feel about hogwarts.

The mom rather than simply screaming or threatening or resorting to random violence, simply hit him where it hurt. EPIC.

Users who are viewing this thread