I Log in Alone - Ch. 14

I'm so glad he is not a textbook idiot like in so many other mangs... I mean yeah he is recklessbut he aint dumb

Dex-chan lover
Wtf? What are their reasons to trust this absolute stranger? Apart the fact that he gave a normally very difficult quest?

Dex-chan lover
"The walls can break?" Yikes. Either her team were incredibly accurate in every attack, or the mc is even stronger than we thought.
I'm wondering if the boss will even be difficult, at this point. His new weapon makes a massive difference.
@Clad95150
Personally, I would assume the quest is legit, as well. Even the dungeon system said it was a real quest.

@joda1000
Its only 'reckless' when it causes them to be in danger. He's practically on a stroll even after pulling the waves, lol.

Dex-chan lover
@Clad95150 He's probably trusting him cause he understands that that ghost guy's goals are something else entirely. So if he's actually a bad guy trying to lead them into a trap, MC doesn't need to worry about that here cause he has already found out from his interactions with him so far that this is not the trap he was planning. He will not want them to die here if he has an ulterior motive that is leading them somewhere.

...so, that type of a psychology perhaps? Bad guy seems to want you to do something for him so he wouldn't want you to die here, so you can at least trust him with your life for now.

Dex-chan lover
For those wondering why they trust the stranger ghost.
To be fair, even if that ghost wanted their death, it's not like our ultra op superman mc is in any danger anyways ? :D

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
We've got a muscle-headed idiot who actually knows how to use his brain for complex thoughts and calculations! This is a direct violation of the World Order Code and if it spreads all the eggheads who only have their intelligence with very low physical abilities whose jobs are to analyse and look at both the scene in front and the big picture will be laid off increasing the number of those without jobs exponentially! Thus for world stability we have to nuke him now! Worst case scenario is it'll only take him weeks instead of months to crawl out of the crater. :p

Agree with Soo that something seems off with Ghosty. After all, raising a ruckus to bring in swarms of enemies with tough armor, can crawl on ceiling and walls in addition to floor, and stealth abilities is something any player would know is a bad idea. Especially when only have one melee combatant in an unsecured tunnel and no backup or reinforcements. So either as Soo said he wants to kill MC more than the centipedes for some reason or he's gone a little crazy being in the dungeon for so long and wants the centipedes dead sooner than later no matter how insane an idea is or potential losses. Personally I think that with overkilling the centipedes as a forced quest he does want to see the centipedes dead, but might have a stronger lingering hatred or anger towards other players for being alive and/or more talented than him. Otherwise rather than being shocked by MC's abilities Ghosty would be cheering MC on and reveling in the centipedes' suffering. In any case, will be interesting to see the look on Soo's and Ghosty's faces when realize how much MC thought things through.

Users who are viewing this thread