I Log in Alone - Ch. 32

Group Leader
Everyone join my discord group to support us, it keeps us motivated.
https://discord.gg/Z4XcVb3RGD

er... guys? Secret Scan already translated this up to chapter 50. Why are you retranslating this? I pretty sure there are still untranslated raw. Up to chapter 74?

Anyway, this got licensed. So Secret Scan removes all of their translated chapters.

Group Leader
@benmazalan92 I could have picked this up from chapter 51 if I wanted to, but what would happen to those readers who couldn't read these chapters because secret scan didn't upload it here.

Why not Ch. 51? . if the secretscan removes it, there are still a lot of aggregator sites that re-post it lol

@Dark_Shadow657
Internet you know ?
The poor readers who are too stupid not to find something on the internet,
may not deserve to waste you 3 hours of work per chapter, when they can find and read missing chapters in less than 3 hours

Do as you want, but don't expect more than a few thanks from this kind of people, because if they don't know how to do an internet search they probably don't know how to create a paypal account, or are too lazy to register on paypal or patreon, kofi, ...

@Gauvain
There is a reason. If someone searched it up, they’ll have a different quality. Also if you just wanna talk trash about them doing work that they don’t have to do, just use your brain. ちょっと考えて。

@OAnime
You make me laugh
Quality, most people here go for every shit, both the manga itself and the translation quality

A new translation group publishes a new chapter a little faster, here we go, it's worse than the other group, no big deal
The main thing here if you want a community is quantity and speed, quality is secondary.
The number of readings per chapter and the comments are proof of this

Users who are viewing this thread