I Log in Alone - Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
I suppose a werewolf could be a white wing guardian, if it means it's blocking the way to some wings, or blocking white wings....

Dex-chan lover
Ok, confused, what part of this chapter felt like "he's not strong enough to fight the boss directly" ? It was entirely one sided.

I can't tell how strong any thing is because the author hasn't established a base.

In this chapter she told us, that players, who died in a dungeon, get sent back to their former lives. So why was she so worried about her guild mates, when they lost the fight in dungeon no. 32, even telling us, that they probably died?

She's literally the hottest girl i've ever seen. I read and watched A LOT , please end my suffering, i can't hold on anymore she's just too cute, because of her i won't be able to come back to the real world. I absolutely adore her, i want her as a wife, i will cherish her, i won't even ask to hold hands i just want to look at her forever. That is not impossible, but a meager photo of my love may not be yet enough to satisfy my ugly an unsightly desire. HELP, i'm getting paranoid. I can only think of her and it's devouring my mind leaving nothing for reasoning. My God, forgive me for i have sinned. I can't marry anymore, i can't have a child, it would be a sin to continue my bloodline, i want to die, but at least looking at her lovely visage. In my lonely and sorrowful i will look only at her while wallowing in the purgatory flame, if i'm eligible to be, instead of hell i deserve.

Contributor
I'm a little worried that the series seems to seriously think he's as intelligent as he himself thinks he is...

...but otherwise this is fun.

Edit: Okay, chapters right after this have assuaged my fears again. The series is totally self-aware XD

Users who are viewing this thread