I Log in Alone - Ch. 52

Dex-chan lover
Somehow, those two winged players remind me a bit of Kirito and Asuna from SAO, especially the girl.
And I loved hoe the two supporters said he was playing whack-a-mole! 😅😂

Thanks for the update!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chap but theres no need for people to snipe unless the other group doesnt feel like translating anymore

Thank you for the chapter!

Replying to user thegoatrider:
"Thanks for the chap but theres no need for people to snipe unless the other group doesnt feel like translating anymore"

Are you sane? Please, read the other group translation.... They mistranslated hyung as OPPA, and that's one of the fatal mistakes that will kept on appearing in the later chapter of that group.

Don't say thanks when you're not really thankful for blabbering crap like this.

Group Leader
@Nauriel could you stop snipping this from us, until 6 months ago no one cared about this series, but right after we started working on it, you come and snipped this series from us, isn't it wrong?

Thanks for the chapter, but there are plenty of series that don't have active translators that you can go and do.

Dex-chan lover
@annoyedfool The question is are you even thankful for translators, Dark_Shadow657 legit picked up the series after it was dead for 6 months and you can complain over a small mistake that they did? The current translator couldve picked this series up anytime before mango translations, if anything they could just work with them instead of just sniping or ask if they can pick up the series. Check yourself before looking elsewhere if you think im blabbering crap lmao. Note that there are a shit ton of other quality webtoons waiting to be translated, having more than one person racing another for more chaps released isnt exactly a win for anyone

@thegoatrider Yes i was,
I was thankful at first and then when i read the oppa part, i felt dissapointed at the TL, but still i'm thankful for their effort to TL.
tbh i prefer quantity over quality(except their quality is so OG, then i'd choose quality) so i prefer this since the barcode group TL this chapter first
And it's not like both mango and barcode is a properly composed group, both are still new, so things like this shouldn't be dragged further on, mango or barcode could've just contact each other to prevent thid further on or collab or even do a speedrun fight in TL-ing. It's not our business to join this snip problem, we just have to be thankful and you are the one whose ungrateful for fast release. Both group are still TL-ing it either way, and it will stop when one give in(usually the group that snip gives in due to propriety , but i'm not sure about this)

P.s. but isn't it way better to enjoy reading properly edited chapter fan scanslation instead of reading mtl one? I mean, they could've just guess their gender and search for korean terms that suits.
Even i who like to read MTL-ed novel, know some of that terms(even tho i kept forgetting it and realised it after reading it twice or thrice).

Users who are viewing this thread