I Love Amy - Ch. 31 - The Calm Before the Storm

Dex-chan lover
I... goddamn. Hope this doesn't broke that borderline sociopath of a girl even more.

Edit: Oh yeah, I hope Camilla comes to acknowledge that she's probs a great influence in Amy's current situation, and we don't simply walk over Amy's past gigantic crush on her.

• Confused
Reactions: Tlo
Dex-chan lover
At the end of the chapter, in the credits :) it used to be RIGHT, and now it's become LEFT
image.png
DAMNNN AND THE DRAWINGS ON AMY EYES IS REMOVED ✋️

Dex-chan lover
Is she gonna pull a Carrie?! Both forms of gruesome blood bath (either sabotage and mass slaughter)

And didn't Jenny like Camellia?

Double-page supporter
The credits changed! :O Amy no longer has censored eyes and Peter's pic is now replaced by a KILL PETER drawing?
Also, did Amy just admit to liking Bibi, to Camilla? Even if she doesn't like me back... Did she mean that romantically, or is it ambiguous?
It totally reads ambiguous, but I think the framing is definitely romantic- at least, Amy is playing into common tropes surrounding love (vicarious fulfillment of desire through a third person, priority of the romantic interests happiness above all else), so it might very well be that Amy just confessed her feelings to Camilla... which sucks because i'm so rooting for Amy and Camilla. All hope may not be lost yet though.

Double-page supporter
So Amy isn't just reliant on Bibi for attention while being drug around by her? I'm starting to think Amy might be a lot more like Bibi than I thought she was. Poor Camilla getting stuck in the middle tho RIP
Interesting point. I think particularly in some of the last chapters we've seen that Amy has a certain unexplored dark-side of self-centeredness that extends from her truamas and intense insecurity- whether she's aware of that or not is a good question, because if she's not aware, she can't change, and she might be as bad as Bibi.

Dex-chan lover
Amy never had a crush on her wtf? Read again lol, being with Camillia used to make Amy miserable because how happy Camillia's family life has and how Amy's not
I thought there were enough context clues out there for both situations to be possible at the same time, but tbh you are right lol. Might re-read

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!!

Amy is giving "I can fix her" vibes. But I have a question, Why exactly does Amy want to make Bibi happy???

Also I'm really liking how the author draws the characters expressions. Like lowkey this sht is so good bruh, it ain't just the writing but the art as well....

Users who are viewing this thread